An enrollment verification is used to verify a student’s enrollment at Seattle Pacific University, and is used by a number of different organizations and companies. Some of these organizations include scholarship providers, automotive insurance companies, and military dependence/identification.  SPU sends official enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse, which acts as an Authorized Certifying Agent for Seattle Pacific University. Enrollment information is transmitted after the 10th day of the quarter, after the withdrawal deadline, and again after grades are posted. Most U.S. loan companies work closely with the National Student Clearinghouse and will automatically verify a student's enrollment for loan-deferment purposes. SPU Reports on the following schedule. Once reporting has started for a given quarter, we report roughly every 30 days.  Submission dates vary slightly based on the academic calendar. 


Official Enrollment


July 15


October 15


January 20


April 15

If you need an enrollment verification prior to the 10th day of the quarter, please email to request one.

Verifying Enrollment

Students may need to send outside institutions a verification of their enrollment at Seattle Pacific University.

Students can automatically print or save a PDF verification of their enrollment from the National Student Clearinghouse by logging in to their Banner account and following the steps listed below:

- Select Student Menu,

Academic Records Menu

- Official Transcripts and Enrollment Verifications

- Obtain an enrollment certificate (and either select Current enrollment or All enrollment)

*If a student needs official verification of their enrollment in the current quarter, they must wait until after the 10th day of the quarter to print their enrollment verification.

Verifying GPA

GPA can be verified with an academic transcript. Depending on the institution requesting GPA information, an unofficial copy may be sufficient, but students should verify this with the institution to which they are sending their documentation.

Information on how to order official transcripts and print an unofficial transcripts can be found here.

Need a document completed by the Registrar?  

Items such as loan deferments, the Alaskan Permanent Fund Division, degree verifications, and transfer applications may require additional information to be provided by the Office of the Registrar. Documents that require special attention or signatures can either be scanned and emailed to the Office of the Registrar at or dropped off in Demaray Hall 151 during normal business hours (9:30-4:00pm, Monday through Thursday). Those items will be available for pick up within 1-2 business days.