You can purchase tickets online, by phone at 206-281-2959, or in person from the Box Office in McKinley Hall.
Read about accessibility, late seating, and all Theatre Policies.
McKinley Mainstage Theatre Productions
- $15 Adults
- $12 Students (age 25 and under, with valid Student I.D.)
- $12 Seniors (age 60 and over)
McKinley Studio Theatre and McKinley Backstage Productions
- $10 General Admission (no group or student/senior discounts for Studio or Backstage Theatre productions)
Groups of 10 or more adults, students, and/or seniors receive a discount of $2 off each ticket.
- Group tickets are reserved in a block and must be for the same performance.
- All tickets must be paid for by the Monday before the performance.
- The Box Office is not responsible for distributing individual tickets purchased in a group.
Subscribers save over 20 percent on general admission prices!
Full Season: $52
Three McKinley Mainstage and two Studio shows
Mainstage Season: $36
Three McKinley Mainstage shows
- Season ticket subscribers have total flexibility in selecting their performance dates. Subscribers may redeem their tickets for any performance that fits their schedule at any time throughout the season (subject to availability).
- Season ticket subscribers may exchange performance night and seat until 7:15 on night of performance (subject to availability).
- Studio shows are general admission.
- There are no refunds on subscriber tickets.
Box Office Hours
The McKinley Box Office is open Monday through Friday, 3–5 p.m. (when University classes are in session).
The week prior to opening night and during the run of a production, the ticket office is open Monday through Friday, 3–5:30 p.m.
The Box Office is open 5:30–7:30 p.m. the evenings of productions, 12–12:30 and 5–7:30 p.m. on matinee Saturdays, and 5–7:30 p.m. on evening show Saturdays.