First-year students: Apply for free by Jan. 17! Here’s how.
If applying via the SPU Application
- Go to the "Program Information" tab.
- Within the fee waiver question, the SPUGift waiver code will automatically load if you apply by January 15.
If applying via the Common Application
- Go to the "My Colleges" section.
- Navigate to Seattle Pacific University and click on "Questions."
- Within the fee waiver question, select "Institutional Fee Waiver" from the drop-down menu.
- Type in the code SPUGift.