If you will have a completed bachelor's degree before you enter SPU, you will be considered a post-baccalaureate student. As a post-baccalaureate student, you will find an enriching and challenging learning community at SPU.
All applicants, post-bac applicants included, apply to SPU via the online application. It’s quick, easy, and secure.
- A completed application using one of the following:
- Seattle Pacific University Application: SPU’s application designed specifically for transfer and post-baccalaureate students. An application fee waiver is available; contact us for further information.
- The Common Application: Undergraduate college application used by more than 500 member colleges. Post-baccalaureate students complete the “Transfer Application” in the Common Application portal. An application fee waiver is available; learn more here.
- SPU Nursing Application: All post-baccalaureate students applying to the Lydia Green Nursing Program must apply for admission via the Slate Nursing Application. A $50 application fee is required. More info coming soon.
- Official college transcripts from each college attended and the final transcript from the institution that granted the baccalaureate degree, showing the granted degree.
Send your transcripts to
Seattle Pacific University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 115
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
You do not need to submit a Secondary School Report with your application.
Please note that students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree are ineligible for institutional merit scholarships or financial aid outside of student loans (maximum $12,500). This is a stipulation from the Department of Education.