Are you a veteran, or the spouse or dependent of someone who has served in the U.S. military?
You are eligible for benefits to help fund your higher education.
At Seattle Pacific University, we understand that military families have unique needs and concerns. We’re committed to walking with you through the admissions process and beyond to help you best utilize your VA benefits and receive a quality, premier Christian education.
SPU is also proud to be a Yellow Ribbon school, helping to fund tuition and fees that exceed VA reimbursements. We’ll gladly meet with you to discuss your major of interest, how to apply, and which benefits are available.
Also, great news! Veterans and dependents can always apply to SPU for free, with no application fee!
How to get your $50 fee waiver:
- Go to the "Program Information" tab.
- Within the fee waiver question, type in the code "SPUvet."
- Go to the "My Colleges" section.
- Navigate to Seattle Pacific University and click on "Questions."
- Within the fee waiver question, select "Institutional Fee Waiver" from the drop-down menu.
- Type in the code "SPUvet."
For more information about veteran benefits and resources, visit our Veterans Resource page.
Questions? Please reach out to your SPU admissions counselor.