Paying your enrollment deposit (advance payment) online
- Log in to your Seattle Pacific portal. If this is your first time logging into your student portal, go to spu.edu/findmyID.
- Once in the portal, click on "Submit Payment for 200.00 USD"
- Follow the steps to input your financial information and submit your payment.
The link has a secure connection and is available 24 hours a day. You can pay with an e-check (with a no-fee service) or by credit card (with a 2.75 percent transaction fee). Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted.
Paying with a paper check
SPU cannot accept credit or debit card payments over the phone or in person. If you would prefer to pay by paper check:
- Make a $200 check payable to “Seattle Pacific University.”
- Write your ID number on the check’s memo line.
- Mail your deposit to Office of Undergraduate Admissions:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Seattle Pacific University
3307 3rd Ave. W., Suite 115
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
*Advance payment is not refundable after July 1.
What happens after enrollment deposit (advance payment)?
Once your payment is complete ... congratulations! You're officially a Falcon. We can't wait to welcome you to campus.
Get ready to experience life-changing relationships, gain a superb education in a world-class city, and jumpstart your future.
Here are your next steps to prepare for an exciting year:
Have you been accepted for Winter or Spring quarter?
Here's your Off-Quarter Checklist
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 206-281-2021; 800-366-3344; or email@example.com.