Graduate Admissions at Seattle Pacific University is here to help you through the admissions process in the program of your choice. Questions? Feel free to contact us. Keep in mind that you will need to apply online for any master’s, doctoral, or graduate certificate program at SPU.
Getting Started in a Master’s Program
The following list shows items to be submitted and/or standards to be met for all master’s degree programs at SPU. This is a general summary, so refer to the current Graduate Catalog for a more complete explanation of each item. In addition, consult your desired program’s web page for requirements specific to that degree.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Complete official transcripts from any college or university you’ve attended.
- A 3.0 or better GPA in your most recent 45 quarter credits, or in all undergraduate work.
- A passing score on the entrance exam for your program.
- Satisfaction of program-specific entrance requirements.
- Payment of the application fee of $50 or $75, depending on the program.
Getting Started in a Doctoral Program
Seattle Pacific University offers five doctoral programs, each with its own application deadline and specific requirements in addition to those listed above for master’s degree applicants. Your best way forward is to select your degree from the program listing, and refer to its web page for any additional items required for admission.
Apply Online to SPU
One application. One submission. Done. Our web-based system is a quick, secure, and convenient way of seeking admission to any graduate program at SPU.
First Day, Final Exams, When?
Don’t get left behind — keep track of critical dates on the latest University Calendar.