School of Business, Government, and Economics
- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Awards
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MS-IS)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Dual Degrees: MBA/MA (Christian Studies), MDiv
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Open House
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Integrity in Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
Request Conditional Admission to an SBGE Graduate Program
Seattle Pacific University’s School of Business, Government, and Economics offers conditional admission to international students who meet our academic and minimum 1-year work experience requirements, but do not yet meet our English proficiency requirements and/or do not yet have GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) scores so they can apply for scholarships or sponsorship from their home country government. Conditional Admission is valid for one year from the date of this application.
Application Checklist Menu:
- Please complete the information on this form.
- Complete the online application and then pay the application fee.
- Provide official transcript(s) from colleges or universities attended. Include the transcript from the institution that granted your bachelor’s degree with the posted degree appearing on the transcript. (Students attending a college or university after bachelor’s degree should attach those transcripts as well).
- Provide an official transcript evaluation.
- Provide your current résumé.
- Personal statement (3-4 pages) responding to the essay questions listed in the online application.