The Center for Career and Calling, the Office of Student Employment, the John Perkins Center, and the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations have partnered to bring you a new career development, networking, and student employment tool called SPULink.
- More easily search and apply for jobs and internships
- Find local organizations looking for short- and long-term volunteers
- View and RSVP for all SPU career-related events (job fairs, career treks, employer meet-ups)
- Connect with mentors for informational interviews and career advice
- Post jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities
- View and register for career fairs and networking events
- Sign up to be connected with students for mentoring or informational interviews
Note to Employers
If you have posted a job since 2013, your account has been transferred to SPULink. Log in with your email address to request a password. Otherwise, simply register for a new employer account at SPULink.