Welcome to SPU’s online hub for career resources. From job search tips to registering for employer events, Handshake’s mobile site or iPhone app will guide you to internship and job postings tailored to your interests. Exclusively available to SPU undergrads, graduate students, and alumni, Handshake can help you learn about on-campus jobs, work-study, and local volunteer opportunities, as well as increase your exposure to national and global opportunities, including 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies.
Still need to access SPULink?
While we transition to Handshake, SPULink will remain open unil 2pm on June 30, 2017.
Any documents, contacts, or job posting information that you’d like to save, must be retrieved prior to June 30th.
Students and Alumni: You can still apply to open positions in SPULink until June 30 - SPULink Student/Alumni
Employers: Current postings will remain active until 2pm on June 30, 2017.
To review your postings go to SPULink Employers. Post all new positions on Handshake.
Students & Alumni
Search for jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities, mentorships, and upcoming events
You already have an account, you just need to activate it!
- Login using your SPU email and password.
- Upload your current résumé and add details to your personal profile.
- Start searching for jobs and internships, career events, and networking opportunities.
- Schedule career counseling appointments.
- Don’t forget to download the mobile app.
Handshake’s Guide to Getting Started
Tips for Avoiding Job Scams
Handshake is a fast and powerful new recruiting platform for sourcing SPU students and alumni. It uses cutting edge technology to better connect you with qualified candidates.
- Post jobs and internships that attract highly skilled SPU students and alumni at no cost.
- Manage all of your recruitment activities with SPU on your mobile device with the Handshake app.
- Register for career treks, meet-ups, on-campus interviews, and recruiting events.
- Promote your brand by customizing your employer profile.
Hiring for a private household? Please reference these instructions on how to create an account with Handshake!
Handshake Employer Help Center
SPU’s Recruiting Policy
SPU Faculty and Staff: Please join Handshake through the “Student/Alumni” portal using your SPU SSO in order to view job postings, student activity, and CCC events. If you are posting an on-campus position, please use the “Employer” portal.
If you are having trouble signing in, please call 206-281-2485 or email SPUHandshake@spu.edu.