Student Records & RegistrationThe registration and student records staff help make sure you have record of your academic work at SPU. They are available to help you in the following ways:
- Help you register in person or via the web.
- Provide unofficial or official SPU transcripts.
- Verify your enrollment for insurance or loan purposes.
- Assist with your veteran educational benefits.
- Answer questions about registration policies and procedures.
Kenda GatlinAssociate Registrar
B.A. in sociology/anthropology, Seattle Pacific University, 1988.
Kelli KnappAcademic History Coordinator
Stephanie MalinRegistration and Veterans Coordinator
B.A. in psychology, Seattle Pacific University, 2007.
Tiffany SheltonSchedule and Publications Coordinator
B.A. in music, Seattle Pacific University, 2002.
Schedule and Publications Coordinator
Masters in Library & Information Science, University of Washington, June 2011.
Kay KnierimCoordinator Course Information & Off-Campus Registration
B.A. in management, Seattle Pacific University, 1988.