Unofficial transcripts display a student’s entire academic history exactly as it would appear on an official transcript. The unofficial transcript is available through a student’s Banner account to save as a PDF; whereas an official transcript is printed on security paper and contains the seal of the University. Unofficial transcripts may not be accepted by all organizations.
Accessing your unofficial transcript
Prior to ordering an unofficial transcript, students are responsible to ensure that all the desired grades and degrees are reflected on the transcript before the order is placed. Please check your unofficial transcript in the Banner Information System.
You can view your grades/access your unofficial transcript by logging into the Banner Information System.
- Click on the “Student Menu”
- Click on the “Academic Records Menu”
- Click on “Unofficial Transcript”
- Keep Transcript Level at “All Levels” and Transcript Type at “Web Transcript”
- Click "Submit"
- From there, you can print and download a PDF of your transcript.
- On a Windows PC, you can do this by pressing CTRL+P, then selecting “Save as PDF” as the print destination.
- On a Macbook, you can do this by pressing Command+P and selecting “Save as PDF” as the print destination.
All current and former students, including teachers or professionals who have taken credit or clock hours through SPU's Continuing Professional Education program, have access to Banner.
If you don't know your SPU credentials, you can recover your credentials here: Find My ID
. You can watch this Account Recovery video
to walk you through the process.
If you are having difficulty recovering your credentials, you may not have a current email on file. Please email us at email@example.com, or call us at 206-281-2031 with your current contact information.
Coursework taken prior to Autumn Quarter 1984
Any student with coursework prior to 1984, who has not ordered a transcript in the last 10 years, should first email firstname.lastname@example.org stating their intent to place an order. Please include your full current name, name as it was during attendance, and approximate dates of attendance. We will enter your academic history from our legacy system into Banner and reply to your email when you are able to place your order online.