Orientation 2015 will run from Wednesday, September 23, through Sunday, September 27.
You can see the full schedule here.
- Residential students: Check-in/move-in Wednesday, September 23, 3–8:30 p.m.
- We have invited several Food Trucks to campus to simplify move-in on Wednesday, September 23 and to give you a taste of Seattle. Great food for great prices! Take your pick:
- Commuter students: Check in Thursday, September 24, 8–9:15 a.m.
- Parents and guests: Can attend Wednesday, September 23, to assist with move-in (please note, current student leaders will also provide move-in support). Parents are also invited on September 24, for programming tailored specifically to their needs and interests. Programming concludes at 5 p.m. when parents and guests typically depart.
- Transfer Express, a condensed orientation for transfer students: Sunday, September 27, 3:30–5:30 p.m. Students and guests are then invited to Big Party, a free dinner and community event hosted by the Student Union Board (STUB), and Involve-O-Rama where students can learn more about clubs and activities on campus.
Please also note that all students and parents/guests must register for Orientation 2015. Students are able to register via Banner (similar to the New Student Advising registration process).
During the Orientation registration, students will list parent/guest names and emails, who will then automatically receive an email inviting them to register as well.
Download the new Orientation 2015 Resource Guide: an overview of SPU’s services and resources.
Download the guide »
Seattle Pacific University is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities for individuals with disabilities. SPU makes every effort to honor disability accommodation requests.
Requests can be responded to most effectively if received as far in advance of the event as possible, preferably at least two weeks. For general disability accommodation requests, contact us at 206-281-2272, 206-281-2224 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.