Incoming student requirements
Before your first quarter, All SPU students are required to:
- Complete all four pages of the Health History and Immunization form.
- Be sure to sign the bottom of the first page.
- You may attach official documentation of measles immunity and immunization records to this form instead of completing the second page.
- Demonstrate immunity to the measles virus. This can be done with official documentation (in English) of at least two doses of measles containing vaccine (usually MMR) after age 1 or by blood test (titer).
- International students are required to provide documentation of immunity to measles AND to provide screening test results for tuberculosis within six months of arriving in the U.S.
- You can schedule an appointment for this in Health Services or call us at 206-281-2231 for more information.
A registration hold may result if these requirements are not met.
Submit the completed and signed document to Health Services in person or by mail, or fax. Do not email this document.
Mail or fax to:
Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 110
Seattle, WA 98119-1922
Questions? Phone: 206-281-2231 or fax: 206-281-2674.