Contact Health Services

University Health Services

Health Services

Health Services
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 110
Seattle, WA 98119-1922


Phone: 206-281-2231
Fax: 206-281-2674
Location: Watson Hall, first floor

SPU employees and students should contact Health Services with health related questions through our Secure Messaging portal


Health Services is open by appointment only

Monday - Friday 9:00 am- 4:30 pm. 


COVID Reporting: 

SPU community members - to report symptoms, exposures (close contacts) or positive COVID testing results - please send a message through the secure messaging system or call Health Services at 206-281-2231 and leave a phone message with information on how you can be contacted. We will call you back within 1 business day. While waiting to hear from us - protect those around you. Stay home, stay physically separated from others. 

Information on what to do if you test positive or think you may have COVID can be found on the King County Public Health websiteThis website has information on symptoms to watch for and where to find free testing sites in King County. 


Who’s who in Health Services

Meet the health care providers in Health Services in one convenient place.

Demaray Hall

Drug-Free Schools

It’s all about your safety and health. Here’s what you need to know about our compliance with the federal Drug-Free Workplace and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Acts.