Washington state immunization information system

SPU Health Services is connected to the Washington state Immunization Registry (i.e., formally called Child Profile).

Most vaccinations administered in the state of Washington will be recorded in this database and are accessible through the patient portal. 

All immunizations administered by Health Services will be reported to the Immunization registry.  

Students can log into the Secure Patient Portal and view their immunizations under the Immunizations tab and print a summary of recorded immunizations.  

Visit the Washington state immunization system website for more information.

Request for records

Need a copy of your medical records (e.g., a copy of your immunization or screening histories)? We need a signed, written request on file. Here’s how to make a request.