Drop-in counseling (Monday-Friday 10 AM-3 PM)
The Center for Career and Calling offers daily drop-in appointments for all undergraduate SPU students. These appointments are peer-to-peer, meaning you will be meeting with our highly trained student workers. Drop-ins are typically about 20 minutes, though they can extend longer depending on your needs. Topics covered during drop-in appointments include:
- Résumé Review
- Cover Letter Review
- LinkedIn Profile Review
You can join drop-ins in person or virtually. To join in-person drop-ins, please visit the CCC lobby. The CCC is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Union Building (SUB). To join virtually, please email or call the CCC to request a virtual meeting.
We also offer Drop-Ins Emerson and Hill Hall. To join our Emerson or Hill Drop-Ins, please fill out the In the Halls Drop-Ins request form.
*In Office Drop-Ins are not offered during Chapel (Tuesdays 11 AM – 12 PM).
Email email@example.com or call us at 206-281-2485 with any questions!
What can I expect?
Your peer career advisor will:
- Assist you in a first-come, first-served basis. If you’d like to sign up for drop-ins, stop by, email, or call the CCC office.
- Assist you in reviewing your résumé or cover letter, as well as answer questions regarding your LinkedIn account.
- Help connect you with career resources in our office and online.
- Provide guidance to help you to determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- Refer you to a graduate career advisor or career counselor if needed, and assist you in setting up your appointment through Handshake.