The Center for Career and Calling offers daily drop-in appointments for all undergraduate SPU students. These appointments are peer-to-peer, meaning you will be meeting with our highly trained student workers. Appointments range anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, depending on your needs. Topics covered during drop-in appointments include:
- Résumé Review
- Cover Letter Review
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Falcon Connect Assistance
In Autumn Quarter 2021, we are offering drop-in appointments between 1-3 pm, Monday through Friday, in the CCC office. Our office has open tables for you to use. Please bring a copy of your resume, cover letter, and/or LinkedIn profile, either printed or on your computer.
Prefer a virtual appointment? No problem! Call us at 206-281-2485, and we can arrange that!
What can I expect?
Your peer career advisor will:
- Assist you in a first-come, first-served basis. While you cannot reserve a drop-in appointment slot, wait times are often low or non-existent.
- Assist you in reviewing your résumé or cover letter, as well as answer questions regarding your LinkedIn or Falcon Connect accounts.
- Help connect you with career resources in our office and online.
- Provide guidance to help you to determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- Refer you to a graduate career advisor or career counselor if needed, and assist you in setting up your appointment through Handshake.