Tools for Transition
CHANGE, START or GROW YOUR CAREER
Looking for a job, a career change or re-start?
This workshop will give you the tools you need:
- Self-assessment tools to identify the job/career that’s right for you
- A strategy – what’s feasible/optimal for you in view of external economic realities
- Development of personal narrative and positioning – key marketing tools to sell YOU
- Coaching on networking and informational meetings – 95% of jobs are found that way
- Résumé formats, LinkedIn, online presence, cover letters, emails to get results
- Tactics to enlist help and “be a vulture where you want to work”
- Job interview coaching, including prep for behavioral questions and salary negotiations
Conducted by Elizabeth Atcheson, founder and principal of Blue Bridge Career Coaching
Price: $95 per person, or “bring a friend” discount – 2 people registered in one payment for $160. Price includes 22 handouts and worksheets for each step of the process including career assessment tools, personal narrative worksheet, sample résumés and cover letters, informational meeting guide, job interview prep guide, etc. Reduced-price registration is available; just ask.
To register: Contact Elizabeth Atcheson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-660-4441.
Saturday, Sept. 19
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Mercer Island Community Event Center (free parking)
ProLango Career Mixers & Workshops
FREE (registration required) Visit www.prolango.com for complete event information and to register to attend.
About ProLango Consulting Inc.
ProLango Consulting is a boutique career management and outplacement firm dedicated to developing strategic plans for candidates to find employment in today’s market. Instead of cookie-cutter career advice found elsewhere, ProLango interviews HR and hiring managers in the Puget Sound area and then shares this behind-the-scenes of hiring information with its clients. ProLango clients have found employment months faster than the industry average with this “inside” information.
The Seattle Networking Guide
Connecting people and companies with Seattle's top groups and events for professional, civic & social networking. Check out this great resource for the latest networking events in Seattle by industry at www.iloveseattle.org.
2015-2016 University Career Fairs
The link above takes you to a pdf list of 2015-2016 career events at colleges and universities in the Pacific Northwest. For additional details, check the college or university's website.
Be sure to check out all the on-campus events for the coming year at CCCEvents!