Sharpen is a ministry for all SPU students that live off-campus or in the Campus Housing and Apartments (CHA). The Sharpen Ministry Team seeks to model what it looks like to live in Christian community by hosting events that bring commuter students together. These events include a weekly lunch immediately following the Tuesday Chapel service in the Fine Center of First Free Methodist Church. Sharpen also hosts a series of small groups throughout the year in conjunction with the Center for Biblical and Theological Education. Contact here for details about joining a small group.
Lunch in the FFMC Fine Center after Tuesday Chapel!
Applications for 2016-2017 are available:
Ways to Connect:
- Meet the 2015-2016 Sharpen Ministry Team.
- You can follow Sharpen on social media at Facebook.
- Watch a video introduction of the Sharpen Ministry here.
- To get connected or to learn more about the Sharpen Ministry, email us here.
- To get connected with the arm of Sharpen Ministry in the Campus Housing and Apartments, email us here.
* The Sharpen ministry is a collaborative partnership between the Office of Christian Community and Ministry (OCCM) and the Associated Students of Seattle Pacific.