Alumni, Parent, and Family Relations

Order Transcripts

Applying for graduate school? Does your employer need confirmation of your academic accomplishments? If you need your transcript from SPU, this is how to get it.

To order your transcript please visit the Office of the Registrar Transcripts page. For more information or questions regarding transcripts please contact the Office of the Registrar.
  • Follow Us On
  • SPU's Facebook
  • linkedin
  • Flickr
  • SPU's Instagram
Seattle Pacific University, Engaging the Culture, Changing the World

The Office of Alumni, Parent, and Family Relations
Walls Advancement Center
206-281-ALUM (206-281-2586)

Open weekdays, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Visitors welcome!

Report an Accessibility Issue