Academic departments create suggested course sequences to give students guidance for completing majors in four years. Depending on your circumstances, your curriculum path may not look like the suggested course sequence.
- You must complete the major and/or minor requirements in the catalog in effect when you are formally admitted to the major/minor program.
- The quarter in which a course is offered may change from year to year.
- Some courses are offered only every two years.
- Time schedules and academic catalogs are released each Spring Quarter.
- Most suggested course sequences include only the major-specific requirements for the degree.
- Track your degree requirements, including General Education requirements, in the Banner Information System by logging into the system and selecting Student Menu > Academic Records Menu > UG Degree Status Check.
Suggested course sequences 2020–21
All links below are PDFs.
Archived suggested course sequences