Bus Passes 101: Student Transportation at SPU
To aid students in traveling and exploring Seattle, the Associated Students of Seattle Pacific (ASSP) provides monthly bus pass options for SPU students. Dana Anderson with Student Programs shares some program basics.
- Who? SPU students and members of the campus community.
- What? ASSP-provided bus passes for quick and easy transportation within the Seattle area. Three bus lines run by the campus.
- When? Bus schedules vary, but most bus lines run 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. Bus passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Where? Bus passes are checked-out at Unicom, the campus information center in the Student Union Building.
- How? Students exchange their campus ID card for a 5-hour bus pass, or they may purchase a 24-hour bus pass for $2.
Students who want to purchase a personal monthly bus pass may do so at the Safety and Security
office. For other transportation options, visit the Commuter Café
View Tips Archives