We are so glad you’ve started the process of applying to Seattle Pacific University!
To check the progress of your SPU application, log in to SPU’s Banner Information System.
You will be directed to a login screen and will be prompted to enter your SPU username and password. To obtain your SPU Username and password, visit spu.edu/FindMyID.
How to check your application status:
- Once in Banner, choose “Application Menu.”
- You’ll be able to view your application checklist. Here you will see:
- All items that have been received and processed*
- Any required items that have not been received or processed yet
- When your application is reviewed, the “Application Menu” tab will no longer appear in Banner. This means you should expect to receive a letter from us soon!
More details on how to submit new materials.
*If you’ve submitted an item that isn’t listed, it is likely still being processed. Please note that it can take 2-4 weeks for test scores to be received and processed by our office.