If you will have a completed bachelor's degree before you enter SPU, you will be considered a post-baccalaureate student. As a post-baccalaureate student, you will find an enriching and challenging learning community at SPU.
All applicants, post-bac applicants included, apply to SPU via the online application. It’s quick, easy, and secure.
- A completed application using one of the following:
- Seattle Pacific University Application: SPU's application designed specifically for transfer and post-baccalaureate students. An application fee waiver is available; contact us for further information.
- The Common Application: Undergraduate college application used by more than 500 member colleges. Post-baccalaureate students complete the "Transfer Application" in the Common Application portal. An application fee waiver is available; learn more here.
- NursingCAS: All post-baccalaureate students applying to the Lydia Green Nursing Program must apply for admission via NursingCAS. A $50 application fee is required.
- Official college transcripts* from each college attended and the final transcript from the institution that granted the baccalaureate degree, showing the granted degree.
You do not need to submit a Secondary School Report (a document completed by your high school counselor).
Please note that students who have already completed a bachelor's degree are ineligible for institutional merit scholarships or financial aid outside of student loans (maximum $12,500). This is a stipulation from the Department of Education.
*Send your transcripts to
Seattle Pacific University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 115
Seattle, WA 98119-1922