We offer many ways for you to engage with students and alumni, and educate them about your company, internship program, or career opportunities. You can choose the best strategies for your organization and start connecting right away. Arrangements for the following are made via Handshake.
Job postings. Post jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities for SPU students and alumni. View and print candidates’ résumés.
- Career events. Register for upcoming career and internship fairs and other networking events.
- On-campus interviews. We’ll help you set up individual interviews with students — a full day’s worth if you want — on campus or via Skype.
- Display tables. Arrange to host a table in the Student Union Building to share information about your company and recruit applicants.
- Information sessions. Reserve a room on campus to share more in-depth information with students about your organization or program.
- Employer meet-ups. Arrange for an hour-long, informal gathering in a student lounge to talk to students about your company and various opportunities.
- Career treks. Invite students to your offices for a tour and opportunity to see your organization in action.
For more information on recruiting candidates, read our Recruiting policy.