Seattle Pacific will help award nearly $110 million in scholarships and other financial aid each year. By filling out the SPU Undergraduate Admission application, your student is automatically considered for many SPU scholarships. Here are some scholarships available:
Falcon Legacy Scholarships: $3,000
- Awarded to first-year and transfer students who indicate on their application that a family member graduated from Seattle Pacific. Qualifying family members include parents, legal guardians, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents, and great-great-grandparents.
Faith for the Future Merit Scholarship: 50% of tuition
- Guarantees SPU scholarships covering at least 50% of tuition for undergraduate students who have a 3.0+ GPA (unweighted) and at least one of the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to faith and service through involvement in a Christian faith-based activity (e.g., local church or parish, Young Life, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, etc.
- Graduate from a Christian high school (Catholic or Protestant).
- Have a parent working full time in ministry (Christian church employee, Christian nonprofit employee, or missionary).
Student must maintain full-time enrollment (12+ credits per quarter at SPU to continue receiving scholarship.
Church-Matching Scholarship: $500
- SPU matches up to $500 of a scholarship awarded from an organized Christian church in the U.S. or Canada.