The Falconettes, women committed to serving others, is the oldest club on campus. A service and leadership organization, its primary focus is to support other campus women. This group organizes everything from short-term projects, such as May Day flower deliveries, to long-term ministries, such as women's worship nights.
Service is at the heart of Falconettes …
- Every quarter, Falconettes bake cookies for all female students in the residence halls.
- At the Day of Common Learning, Homecoming, Baccalaureate, and various special lectures and other campus events, Falconettes serve wherever needed.
- Off campus, Falconettes serve at various Seattle nonprofit organizations, including Crista Ministries, Seattle Urban Farm, and Ronald McDonald House.
- Annually at Thanksgiving season, alumnae Falconettes bless the current Falconettes with a bountiful Thanksgiving dinner.
- Annually at Homecoming and Family Weekend, the Falconettes come together for a reunion to connect and reflect.
Do you want to reconnect with your Falconettes, sign up for the newsletter, or come to one of our events? Contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at 206-281-ALUM or email@example.com.
80 years of Falconettes
On Saturday, October 8, 2016, the Falconettes celebrated their 80th anniversary year at a special tea on campus. Check out photos from the event on our Flickr page.