The tutoring schedule for all courses for the current quarter is shown below.
Spring2018 tutoring hours
Tutoring is available for MAT courses 0144, 0145, 1221, 1235, 1236, 1300, 1521, 2360, and 2700 at the times listed below:
- Monday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m. (See evening hours below.)
- Friday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–4 p.m.
Evening hours are also available at the Library Classroom (not OMH 249) on Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m.
Tutoring for introductory mathematics and statistics courses is provided for free by the Center for Learning and the Mathematics Department.