McKinley Box Office
The Box Office in McKinley Hall is open weekdays to provide information about performing arts events and to sell tickets to Seattle Pacific University's Theatre Productions.
Phone: (206) 281-2959
Purchase tickets online!
To find us, see our Directions page.
We're on Facebook! Like our Page!
Follow us on Twitter! Follow us on Instagram!
Box Office Hours:
- Regular Hours: The McKinley Box office is open Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (when University classes are in session).
- Extended hours: During the run of a production, the ticket office is open Monday though Friday, 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Show nights:
The Box Office is open 5:30 to 7:30 pm the evenings of productions,
5-7:30 pm on evening show Saturdays
and 12-2:30 and 5-7:30 pm on matinee Saturdays.
SPU Theatre Tickets:
- McKinley Mainstage Theatre Productions:
- $12.00 Adults
- $10.00 Students (Age 25 and under with valid Student I.D.)
- $10.00 Seniors (Age 60 and over)
- McKinley Studio Theatre and McKinley Backstage Productions:
- $6.00 General Admission
- No group or student/senior discounts for Studio or Backstage Theatre productions.
- Group Sales:
- Groups of 20 or more adults, students, and/or seniors may receive a discount of $2.00 off each ticket.
- Group tickets are reserved in a block and must be for the same performance.
- All tickets must be paid for by the Monday before the performance. The Box Office is not responsible for distributing individual tickets purchased in a Group
- Season Subscriptions
- Subscription Season Tickets to SPU Theatre Department Productions are now available to our patrons. Subscribers save over 15% off general admission prices!
- FULL SEASON: Three McKinley Mainstage and two Studio shows for $40
- MAINSTAGE SEASON: Three McKinley Mainstage shows for $30
- Season Ticket Subscribers have total flexibility in selecting their performance dates. Subscribers may redeem their tickets for any performance that fits their schedule at any time throughout the season (subject to availability).
- Season Ticket Subscribers may exchange performance night and seat until 7:15 on night of performance (subject to availability).
- Note: Studio shows are General Admission.
- There are no refunds on subscriber tickets.
SPU Theatre Ticket Sale Policies:
- Online Sales: Our new ONLINE TICKETING service via ArtsPeople is now available.
- Phone Sales: We accept Visa and Mastercard as payment over the phone.
- Over-the-Counter Sales: In person, we accept cash, local checks, and Visa / Mastercard as payment.
- All Sales are Final: Once purchased, we are unable to offer ticket refunds or exchanges.
- Will Call: Purchased tickets can be held at Will Call in the Box Office until curtain on the night of the show.
- Reservations: Ticket reservations can be made, but reserved tickets will be released at 5:30 pm the following business day unless paid for over the phone or in person. Please, no unpaid reservations on the day of the show.
- Sold Out Performances: We encourage you to buy your tickets early because shows do sell out. Last-minute seating may be available on a first-come first-served basis on the night of the show. Contact the Box Office at (206) 281-2959 for more information.
McKinley Theatre Policies
Arrival Time: Performances begin promptly at 7:30 pm (or 2:00 pm for matinees), so we encourage you to arrive at least 20 minutes early. Seating begins 30 minutes before curtain.
Late Seating: As a courtesy to other patrons, latecomers will not be seated in their ticketed seats once the play has begun. Late seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
Children: Out of respect for the artists and other audience members, children under four are discouraged from attending.
Cameras and Recorders: All photography and video/sound recordings are prohibited by copyright law during theatre performances.
Lights and Sounds: Please turn off all cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms and refrain from text messaging during the performance.
Flowers and Gifts: Please leave flowers and other gifts for performers in the main lobby with the House Manager prior to the show.
Coat Check: You may check any item you don't wish to carry into our theatre at the Coat Check window in the main lobby.
Meet and Greet: All audience members are invited to meet the cast and crew after each Mainstage performance in the Studio Theatre on the lower level of McKinley Hall.
Refreshments: Tea and coffee are available in the lobby during intermission for Mainstage performances. Food and drinks are not permitted in our auditoriums.
Accessibility: For ADA wheelchair access, please notify the Box Office at (206) 281-2959 when purchasing tickets.
Smoking: Tobacco of any kind is prohibited on the SPU campus.
Thalia Symphony Orchestra Tickets:
- Thalia Symphony Orchestra is no longer hosted at Seattle Pacific University. For information and tickets, visit www.thaliasymphony.org.
Copyright © 2013 Seattle
General Information: (206) 281-2000
about the arts at SPU, contact Bobbie Childers: (206) 281-2411 firstname.lastname@example.org
about arts scholarships, contact Kim Gilnett: (206) 281-3415 email@example.com
about this webpage, contact the Arts Webmaster : Webmaster