The Center for Career and Calling offers many helpful resources to guide you through the process of vocational discernment, job search, and career transition, even after you graduate.
Alumni are welcome to use all of our online resources, including tools for:
Also, be sure to follow us on social media for:
- Career guidance presentations and webinars on Vimeo
- Dress for success tips on Pinterest
- Updates on events and opportunities on Facebook
Ways You Can Get Involved
Want to assist a current undergraduate student with his or her career identity? Whatever your job, interests, or areas of expertise, you can help us help our students in the challenging, yet rewarding, process of career and calling exploration.
Sign in to the Handshake Students/Alumni portal to:
- Assist with an event. Help students explore choices and build skills related to their major, vocational calling, and career journey by hosting an employer meet-up, assisting with mock interviews, editing résumés, or hosting a table at the annual Etiquette Dinner. Indicate your interests, and we’ll let you know about upcoming opportunities.
- Speak at an event. Volunteer to be a guest speaker for a career and calling class, a department employer panel, or an interview preparation workshop.
“When you leave college, there are thousands of people out there with the same degree you have; when you get a job, there will be thousands of people doing what you want to do for a living. But you are the only person alive who has sole custody of your life.”
— ANNA QUINDLEN
Author, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist