A Green Building
• Incorporating heat recovery units into the building’s heating and cooling system—a major factor in the project earning the maximum number of energy efficiency credits available
• Diverting over 95% of construction waste from the landfill
• Selecting construction materials and furnishings with high recycled content
• Implementing a green housekeeping program that uses cleaning products with either the Green Seal or Environmental Choice certifications
• Installing water efficient fixtures
Designed by The Miller Hull Partnership and Blazer Industries and installed by Pacific Mobile, the Cremona Classroom building is the second building on Seattle Pacific’s campus to earn LEED certification. Eaton Hall, completed in 2003, is LEED Certified.
Saturday, November 24, 2012