If you’ve ever wondered whether seminary was for you, Seattle Pacific Seminary invites you to explore your calling and vocation at Discernment Weekend on February 7 and 8.
Discernment Weekend offers a day and a half of teaching, prayer, discussion, thoughtful challenge, worship, fellowship, and food with Seattle Pacific Seminary faculty, and students, along with others who are considering seminary.
Friday and Saturday, February 7 and 8, 2014
SPU campus, Kingswood House (adjacent to campus), and downtown Seattle
- Friday and Saturday: $25 (includes dinner on Friday, Seattle excursion, and breakfast on Saturday)
- Friday only: $20 (includes dinner and Seattle excursion)
- Meet SPS faculty and students.
- Learn about our MDiv, MA in Theology, and Dual Degree programs.
- Participate in thoughtful discussions from SPS faculty on vocation and discernment.
- Talk with SPS students about their discernment process and Seminary experience.
- Engage in prayerful discernment in worship and community with others.
- Get to know students over late-night social outings in downtown Seattle.
Register online, call 206-281-2342, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, February 7
||Introduction to Seminary Education
||Graduate Studies at Seattle Pacific Seminary
||Vocation & Discernment Talk
||Student Panel: Discernment & Calling
||Seattle excursion/Late Night Dessert
Saturday, February 8
||Lectio Divina in Library Seminar Room
||Breakfast at the Kingswood House
||Calling in the Gospels
||Prayer and Commissioning
Posted: Wednesday, December 11, 2013