Getting to Seattle
Find airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, and travel deals at Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, or Orbitz.com.
To get here by train, visit Amtrak . If traveling by bus, visit Greyhound. For local Seattle travel, you may want to arrange for a Taxi or a ride with Uber.
SPU shuttle transportation from the airport or train station is available only for Falcon Night, Urban Preview, and Admitted Student Preview. All transportation requests must be received with two weeks' notice. Shuttles from the airport and train station are complementary for prospective students attending the event; each additional guest may request to ride the shuttle for $20 each way.
Need information about nearby hotels and restaurants?
Directions to SPU
From North I-5 or South I-5:
- Take the Mercer St. Exit (number 167).
- Coming off the exit ramp, get into the right-hand lanes.
- Turn right onto Fairview St.
- Continue to the stoplight and turn left onto Valley St.
- At the next stoplight, turn right onto Westlake Ave.
- Follow Westlake Ave. around Lake Union until it becomes Nickerson St.
- Stay straight on Nickerson St. and turn left onto Third Ave. W. You are now on campus!
Remain on Third Ave. W. for three blocks, then turn right onto W. Dravus St. and right again into the tiered parking lot (#45 on the campus map). Feel free to park in any space that doesn't have a number on it (these are student spaces).