Right Bar

Latest News

All of SPU's BS Engineering Degrees are ABET-accredited. This includes the Electrical, Computer and General Engineering degrees.





Transfer and Flex (online/evening) Students

Students are welcome to transfer into any of our enginering majors, including electrical, computer and general engineering. In addition, our electrical engineering major is offered with a flex option (online/evening) for students who are working full-time.

See our Transfer Student Guide for more information about transfer options.

Apply Now

Talk with us. All students considering transfer into the SPU Engineering Program should schedule an appointment with Kevin Bolding (bolding@spu.edu), Electrical Engineering Department Chair, to plan their program.

Get an Associate's degree. Students in Washington state community colleges are strongly encouraged to complete an approved Associate's direct transfer degree before entering SPU. For engineering, the Associate of Science Transfer - Track 2 degree is optimal. Please confirm that the program you are working on is approved; not all Associate's degrees are approved. A list of approved programs is available through SPU Admissions.

Flex Program - Are you working full-time? You'll be interested in our flex program which allows students to participate in classes remotely. To see how the remote technology works, please see this online demonstration. More information is available in our Transfer Student Guide.

Plan your Future. Suggested schedule for completing your EE degree after transferring into SPU's engineering program.


Transfer Electrical Engineering Scholarship
Are you a full-time student interested in electrical engineering? Apply for our $10,000 per year Transfer EE Scholarship through the National Science Foundation!