Display space in the SPU Library shall be primarily used to temporarily display the works of current SPU students, faculty, and staff.
- The creator(s) of the material to be displayed should be current SPU students, staff, or faculty members, or the material displayed should be in conjunction with a departmental event.
- The display must not interfere with access to Library materials or access to spaces necessary for the operation of the Library.
- Items on display are for a temporary period of time rather than permanent display. Items on display are not for sale.
- Items on display are not to raise money for a group external to the SPU Library.
- The creators of the items will take responsibility for hanging and taking down their works.
- Library walls, ceilings, and floors may not be altered or damaged by the display. The Library does not guarantee the safety of any item on display.
- A Display Committee will decide if a submission will be displayed in the Library, the location for that display, and the duration of that display.
- The Display Committee will be composed of the supervisor of access services, one librarian, and the library director. The composition of the Display Committee will be formed by the library director for each fiscal year.
Contact Johanna Staman, Head of Access Services, at 206-281-2789 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to submit items for display.