The Library Study Rooms and the Seminar Room may be reserved for use during regular library hours through the online reservation form. Rooms should be reserved for ad hoc, one time use. The Seminar Room requires library approval. Questions? Contact Johanna Krogh, library administrative assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-281-2413.
Current SPU Students
Current SPU students may reserve study rooms, the Seminar Room for purposes directly related to SPU academic life or when they are part of a recognized SPU group. Students may use the classroom for quiet study when it is not reserved for a class.
- Reservations can be from one half hour to four hours in length.
SPU Faculty and Staff
SPU faculty may reserve rooms for an occasional class session, or for meetings of professional academic groups. Faculty and staff may also reserve rooms for occasional meetings of professional associations.
- The faculty or staff member must attend the event and make all of the arrangements.
- The SPU Library staff does not provide conference services (e.g., room set-up, supplies, and food services).
- If the event is not directly related to SPU academic life, then the faculty/staff member must make the reservation and arrangements through SPU Conference Services.
Library rooms are used by a regularly scheduled class only when assigned by the registrar’s office, and only after the registrar’s office has determined that no other space is available on campus.
- SPU departments may reserve library rooms to host campus events or meetings.
- An SPU employee must be in attendance.
- The department needs to either arrange for and provide the services (e.g., room set-up, supplies, and food services) or contact Conference Services.