Graduate Program Admission
You know which graduate program in SPU's School of Education is right for you. Now what? How do you apply for admission as a graduate student?
Each graduate program has unique admission requirements, and you'll find those on the program's "Admission Information" page. You'll also want to remember these general requirements for all SPU graduate programs:
To be considered for admission into an SPU graduate program, you must apply online and meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university or its equivalent.
- Submit an official copy of transcripts from the college or university that granted your bachelor's degree and any institution attended since that time.
- Present a GPA of at least 3.0 (4.0 = A) in the last 45 quarter credits of coursework completed before applying for admission or in all undergraduate work, whichever is higher.
- Present an acceptable score on the appropriate entrance examination as required by the particular program of study.
- Submit letters of recommendation from at least two people. The letters submitted must come from unrelated individuals familiar with your intended field of study.
- Pay the appropriate application fee.
- Meet any additional admission requirements of the particular program to which you are applying.
Associate Director of Graduate AdmissionsEmail: email@example.com
Office: Graduate Center
Martinez Fellows Scholarship
Find out if you qualify for a new fellowship for graduate students of color at Seattle Pacific’s School of Education. Two are now offered through a grant from the Martinez Foundation.