SPU has degree and certification programs for every level of leadership in a district. Designed for the working professional, these programs offer:
- World-class academics. Classes are taught by full-time faculty members, who have extensive work experience in K-12 education. Many of our faculty members are recognized as national experts in their fields.
- Uncompromising ethics. SPU graduates are known throughout the region for possessing the highest professional competence and personal character.
- Focused leadership preparation. From the master's to the doctoral level, SPU's programs offer you hands-on training based on empirical research and the latest state and national standards for both administrators and teachers.
- Flexibility. SPU's classes are offered in the evenings, on weekends, in satellite locations within school districts, and (in some cases) online.
- Relationship-based learning. Our faculty members are invested in your success. At SPU, you will find the small class sizes and one-on-one mentoring needed to help develop your skills and build your career.
Explore how SPU's full suite of educational leadership programs can work for you and your district, from personal preparation for leadership positions to district-guided teacher leadership degree cohorts. Choose from: