SPU’s Nursing major offers a rigorous program of study, with a curriculum that will challenge you to strive for excellence in the classroom and clinical settings. The program:
- Emphasizes both health promotion and illness care
- Fosters the development of critical thinking, ethical thought and action, judgment, collaboration, and caring
- Integrates the Christian faith with scientific knowledge and clinical expertise
- Works with patients as whole beings, considering their mind, body, spirit, and surrounding environment
- Seeks to graduate people of competence, character, and caring
The bachelor’s degree in Nursing at Seattle Pacific University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Request more info »Apply to the Nursing program »
Before Coming to SPU
It is an important part of our selection process to select students who will be ready to graduate immediately at the end of the two year program. In order to graduate from SPU you must demonstrate foreign language competency in one of the following ways:
How do I apply?
Learn more about applying as a high school senior, SPU student, transfer student, post-baccalaureate student, or mid-program transfer.
Nursing Program Mission and Learning Outcomes
Find out about this program's Mission and Learning Outcomes in the Undergraduate Catalog.