RN to BSN Program
Apply now for the following cohorts....
- Group Health Spring 2014 - Application deadline: February 1st
- Training Fund Autumn 2014- Application deadline: August 1st
For RNs considering SPU’s new ADN entry option to our Clinical Leadership in Practice (CLIP) MSN, see the Graduate Nursing website. CLIP 2014 Cohort beginning spring 2014.
Application deadline: January 15th
A Baccalaureate Degree Program for the Working Registered Nurse
If you’re currently a registered nurse and would like to earn your bachelor of science degree in the nursing major, then SPU’s program is for you.
- Designed for you. It’s an upper-division nursing major for working RNs
- Part time. The program of study is part-time and takes eight quarters to complete; typically classes are held one evening a week each quarter
- We come to you. Classes may be taught at sites in Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma, and others as needed
- Online components. Selected components or portions of courses are online
- Flexible learning. Independent Study opportunities enable you to meet personal interests while fulfilling degree requirements
- Cost effective. Competitive with other local programs, we offer significantly reduced "off-campus" tuition rates, and assistance with financial aid
- Supportive. Academic counselors and Faculty advisors help with your educational planning
- Great Collaboration. SHS collaborates with Group Health Cooperative, Valley Medical Center and the Training Fund.
- Open involvement. Participants from any employer are welcome.
- Applications accepted all year.
SPU’s undergraduate nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate Handbook and Supplement
Review SHS policies and procedures, curriculum specifics, and information about campus resources in this comprehensive Undergraduate Nursing Student Handbook (Appendix D is specific to the RN to BSN Program.)
On October 14th students from all of the currently enrolled RN to BSN cohorts gathered together for a pizza dinner and fellowship. Be on the lookout for more events like this in the future!