•                             Request Info                         
  •                             Visit Campus                         
  •                             Virtual Tour                         
  •                             Apply                         
  •                             Admitted Students                         
Undergraduate Admissions

Reapply for Admission

Don't fill out the Common Application twice

If you have already applied to SPU within the past year, or if you have ever attended SPU as a matriculated student, you do not have to fill out the SPU Application or Common Application again! Instead, you can reapply here. This is a simple, short application that tells us what you have been up to since you last applied for or attended SPU.

Do you qualify for Reapplication?

This is for students who have either:

  1. Completed an SPU application or Common Application within the last year (4 quarters) and are looking to reapply to Seattle Pacific University for the next academic year.*
  2. Formerly completed coursework at SPU as a matriculated student, but have not enrolled at SPU for over one full academic year (4 quarters)**

If you do not qualify under either of these options, you can still apply to SPU using the SPU Application.

*Admitted students who wish to change the quarter in which they plan to enroll within the same academic year as their original application, please request a Quarter Change from Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

** Reactivation is only required for SPU students who have been separated from SPU for more than one full academic year. If you were previously enrolled within the last year (4 quarters), please work with Student Academic Services to re-enroll.

Reapplication Checklist
Submit the following:
  • Reapply for Admission, shortened application
  • Official transcripts of coursework you have completed since you last applied/attended SPU
  • Final high school transcript: only required if you graduated high school since you last applied to SPU AND you have completed fewer than 45 college level quarter credits (30 semester)