Seattle Pacific Ambassadors
Seattle Pacific Ambassadors are an exclusive group of engaged, enthusiastic student leaders who are willing to share their passion for Seattle Pacific and give visitors a glimpse of what makes our campus so special!
What do ambassadors do?
- Take visitors on in-depth campus tours and share their SPU stories
- Join prospective students on fun, free adventures on and off campus
- Chauffeur students and families from around the world to and from campus
- Host future Falcons for overnight events
- Attend exclusive Seattle Pacific Ambassador Team events
- Sport SPU swag and represent the admissions office as the face of the university
Who we are
Meet the dynamic team of SPU ambassadors — the faces of Seattle Pacific University! Our ambassadors are dedicated to serving and representing Seattle Pacific, providing campus tours, acting as SPU representatives, and performing duties at various campus and community events. Let’s take a closer look at our awesome team. Shall we?
Your 2019–20 Ambassadors
DID YOU KNOW
More and more employers are looking for their employees to be involved in the community and service to others. As a student ambassador, you’ll gain the leadership skills that will help build your résumé and teach you critical skills beneficial for any career field. Plus, it’s REALLY fun!
Are you a current or incoming SPU student looking to contribute to the SPU community and build relationships? Consider becoming a host or student ambassador today!
For more information email us at VisitUs@spu.edu.