We are so glad you’ve started the process of applying to Seattle Pacific University!
Thank you for your interest in Seattle Pacific University. We look forward to reviewing your application. We will be in communication with you within one week to let you know the next steps in your application process.
To check the progress of your SPU application, log in to the SPU Portal.
If you applied with the Common Application, you can check the status of your SPU application beginning two days after submission. After your application has been processed, you will receive an email (sent to the address you provided on your application) with instructions on creating your account. You will be directed to a login screen and will be prompted to enter the email address that you used for your application. If you have forgotten your account password, you can reset it by clicking "Forgot Your Password?".
How to check your application status:
- Once you have logged onto your status page, you will be able to view information about your application and update basic contact information.
- You’ll be able to view your application checklist. Here you will see:
- All items that have been received and processed*
- Any required items that have not been received or processed yet
- A message will display when your application is complete.
*If you’ve submitted an item that isn’t listed, it is likely still being processed. Please note that it can take 2-4 weeks for test scores to be received and processed by our office. Transcripts can take 2-4 business days.