Non-Academic Programs

For non-academic programs, such as concerts or plays, Orientation, and Commencement events, the assistant director for DSS will work with the sponsoring department to provide access.

Students with disabilities should contact the sponsoring department or the DSS office ( by the date designated in event publications or at least two weeks (whichever comes first) in advance to request accommodations for any non-academic program.