Entering a History Major or Minor

You may enter the major or minor during your first quarter at SPU. Entrance after your first quarter requires only good academic standing (2.0 or higher SPU cumulative GPA). Consult the undergraduate catalog for complete information on how and when to enter and what you must do to complete the program.   

Note to future teachers: If you want plan to teach elementary school you must take the Integrated Studies Major.

To learn more about the Social Sciences Concentration of the Integrated Studies major, consult the SPU Catalog or contact Alberto Ferreiro at 206-281-2939 or beto@spu.edu.