The tutoring schedule for all courses for the current quarter is shown below.
Winter 2020 tutoring hours
Tutoring is available for MAT courses 0144, 0145, 1010, 1234, 1235, 1300, 1521, and 2360 at the times listed below:
- Monday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m. (See evening hours below.)
- Wednesday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–5 p.m. (See evening hours below.)
- Friday: 12:30–1:30 p.m. and 3–4 p.m.
Evening hours are also available at the Library Classroom on Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m.
Tutoring for introductory mathematics courses listed above is provided for free by the Center for Learning and the Mathematics Department.