To help you access online tutoring quickly and easily during this time of remote coursework, we are piloting the use of third-party provider Tutor Matching Services (TMS) for Spring quarter 2020.
To Look for a Private Tutor:
- Go to Tutor Matching Services.
- Browse through the list for peer tutors from SPU and other colleges/universities.
- Sort by price, subject, or zip code.
- Find a date and time to book a tutor.
- Pay via credit card.
Using the Tutor Matching Services website, you will:
- Connect with tutors who are SPU students as well as students from other universities.
- Find tutors who have been recommended by SPU faculty based on their class performance. (Look for the “Faculty Recommended” badge on the Tutor Profile.) However, these students are not employed or trained by SPU.
Note: Tutor Matching Services (TMS) is a third-party service not affiliated with Seattle Pacific University. All questions/concerns on the part of students or tutors should be directed to TMS customer service Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm eastern standard time, excluding holidays. Customer service will be provided through email at help@TutorMatchingService.com and/or by toll-free number (877-919-TUTOR).