If you are planning to graduate in Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn 2021, now is the time to apply to graduate. Please apply by January 1, 2021. Students graduating in Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn 2021 must meet this deadline as one of the qualifications to be eligible to participate in Commencement.
This application is only for those who plan on receiving a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree. Those students only seeking certification need not apply.
To apply to graduate, follow these simple steps. Remember, this is your graduation application, so please fill out the information as accurately as possible.
1. Log into Banner Information Systems.
2. Select the Student Menu.
3. Select the Graduation Menu.
4. Select Apply to Graduate.
5. Select the Most Recent Term of Attendance (Not your graduation term) in the first screen.
6. From there, follow the directions on the application.
7. The final page thanking you for applying to graduate confirms that your submission was successful.
For Undergraduate students: If you encounter any problems, please contact your Academic Counselor. For more information about Applying to Graduate, Degree Posting, Diplomas, and more, please visit the Student Academic Services website.
For Graduate students: If you encounter any problems, please contact your program coordinator:
School of Business, Government, and Economics - Megan Gurdine Thornberry
School of Health Sciences - Katie Bennett
School of Education - Megan Hamshar
School of Psychology, Family, and Community:
Marriage and Family Therapy - Allison Groseclose
Industrial Organizational Psychology - Chloe Hays
Clinical Psychology - Heather Maguire
Seattle Pacific Seminary - Ashley Skinner-Creek