Seattle Pacific University
(Location of Ivy Cutting)
3307 3rd Avenue W, Seattle
From I-5 (North or South)
- Exit 169 – N. 50th Street (marked “Seattle Pacific University”).
- Turn west onto N. 50th Street and proceed to Fremont Avenue N
- Turn left onto Fremont Avenue N. and cross the Fremont Bridge.
- Turn right immediately after the bridge onto Florentia Street.
- Go one block and turn right onto Nickerson Street.
- Continue on Nickerson Street to 3rd Avenue W. and turn left.
- You are now on campus. Remain on 3rd Avenue W. for three blocks.
- Turn right onto W. Dravus Street and turn right again into the tiered parking lot.
Parking at Seattle Pacific University
Seattle Pacific University Parking Lot Map (PDF)
- Ross Lot: between W. Bertona Street and W. Cremona Street on 3rd Avenue W.
- Dravus Lot: W. Dravus Street and 4th Avenue W.
- McKenna Lot: between 3rd Avenue W. and 6th Avenue W. on W. Nickerson Street
- Otto Miller South Lot: W. Nickerson Street and 3rd. Avenue W.
T-Mobile Park — Directions and Parking
(Location of Undergraduate Commencement ceremony)
1250 1st Ave S, Seattle WA 98134
- Depart and head toward 5th Ave W
- Turn left onto 5th Ave W
- Turn left onto W Dravus St
- Turn right onto 3rd Ave W
- Turn left onto W McGraw St
- Turn left onto 2nd Ave W
- Keep straight to get onto W McGraw Pl
- Continue on W Smith St
- Road name changes to Smith St
- Bear right onto Queen Anne Dr
- Keep left to get onto Raye St
- Keep right to stay on Raye St
- Turn right onto WA-99 / Aurora Ave N
- Take the ramp on the left for WA-519 / S Royal Brougham Way
- Turn left onto WA-519 / S Royal Brougham Way
- Turn right onto 1st Ave S
- Arrive at 1st Ave S
- Arrive at T-Mobile Park
*Check traffic and current construction around T-Mobile Park before planning your trip!
Parking is available in the Mariners Parking Garage and at numerous surrounding locations near the ballpark. For more information on parking and transportation options including public transit, visit Mariners.com/Transportation or call 206-346-4000. Please note, the Mariners garage is cashless. All transactions must be with debit or credits cards of mobile payment apps such as Google Pay or Apple Pay.