Entering a Sociology Major or Minor

You may enter the major or minor during your first quarter at SPU. Entrance after your first quarter requires only good academic standing (2.0 or higher SPU cumulative GPA). Consult the relevant page in the undergraduate catalog for complete information on how and when to enter and what you must do to complete the program: